Welcome to Le Sereno | St. Barth Luxury Resort
A Flawless Diamond in St. Barth's: Le Sereno Vanity Fair
Le Sereno is an intimate family-owned and -operated St. Barths Beach hotel offering only 36 suites in addition to 3 large four-bedroom villas. Located on the beach at Grand Cul de Sac and spanning 600 feet of pristine shoreline, Le Sereno is one of only a handful of St. Barthelemy hotels that can claim a beachfront location (in this case, a virtually private beach). Catering year-round to sophisticated travellers craving luxury, comfort and privacy, the hotel features a swimming pool, a sundeck, a restaurant and a spa pavilion all of which overlook the water.
Designed to invoke the spirit of St. Barth, Le Sereno reflects the vision and aesthetic sensibility of renowned French designer Christian Liaigre. One of the most recognized names in design today, Mr. Liaigre’s work in architecture and interior and furniture design has made him the favorite of a select group of clients and according to the Financial Times “possibly the most important – certainly the most copied – designer of our time.” Liaigre’s past projects include private residences for Rupert Murdoch, Kenzo Takada, Calvin Klein, Adolfo Dominguez and Karl Lagerfeld as well as hotels and restaurants including Market and Hotel Montalembert in Paris, Troisgros in Roanne, Busaba in London, and Buddakahn and the Mercer Hotel in New York.
For Le Sereno, Mr. Liaigre served as artistic director across all aspects of the planning and design, including specifically developing and fabricating all of the furniture, lighting fixtures and most of the accessories for the hotel.
The first hotel in St Barth to obtain the coveted five-star classification under the revised French standards, Le Sereno has been consistently rated by the international press and the travel industry as one of the most impressive places to stay in the world.
Le Sereno recently joined The Leading Hotels of the World, Ltd. The largest luxury hospitality organization in the world, Leading Hotels represents the finest hotels, resorts and spas in over 80 countries as it seeks to curate and champion an exclusive collection of unique independent properties that provide authentic and enriching travel experiences and adhere to strict quality and hospitality standards.
Le Sereno Amenities
- Gourmet Restaurant, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Bar & Lounge
- 24-hour room service
- Beach Club with attendants
- Beachfront freshwater swimming pool
- Water sports equipment upon request
- Spa and spa treatments by Sothys
- Fitness Center (personal trainers & special equipment upon request)
- Private airport transportation
- VIP reception and assistance with customs at the St. Maarten airport
- Suites & villas most with ocean views, all with private terraces and gardens
- Room furnishings and design by Christian Liaigre
- Robes, high thread count sheets and towels especially made for Le Sereno by D. Porthault
- Ex Voto Paris bath amenities
- 24-hour room service
- Private bar
- Maid service twice daily
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
- Fixed and wireless telephones
- Flat-screen LCD TVs and DVD players
- Personal iPods & iPod docking stations, iPads and iPad docking stations upon request
- In-room safe
- King-size down pillows and duvets
- 220v (110v in the bathrooms)
- Air conditioning
For Le Sereno Brochures click here.